Who we are
We are the Czech company with domicile in Hranice, Tovární 605. We are a member of the Moravian-Silesian automotive cluster.
We produce rubber and plastic components using various production technologies. Nowadays, approx. 88 % of our production is delivered to the automotive industry. We are certified according to the ISO IATF 16949 and ISO 14001. We were submitted to the customer audits carried on by the firms 3M, Avon Automotive, Batz Czech, Brano, Cemm Thome, Cooper Standard, Continental, Denso, Dura, Facea, Forez, FTE, Grupo Antolin, Hella, Kautex, Klein Automotive, Koito, KSR, Linex, Mahle, Rossignol Galvanik, Sogefi, TRW, Varroc, Visteon, VW and others.
You can find our products in the cars Ford, VW, Porsche, Jaguar, BMW, Škoda, Suzuki, Renault, Peugeot, Bentley, Opel, Hyundai, Kia and others. Those are incorporated in the various assemblies – searchlights, tail lamps, interior illumination, pedals, console, arm support, air condition, cooler, engine starters, fuel system, screen washing, etc.
- 1999 – Our CR establishment as a company Precision Cut Rubber, s.r.o. (90 % GB, 10 % CZ), production activities in the leased areas.
- 2000 - Change of the majority owner in the Great Britain and the subsequent change of the company name to the United Polymers, s.r.o.
- 2002 – Purchase of the real property, building of the new hall and reconstruction of the existing buildings
- 2004 – The Hranice plant disaffiliates the group United Polymers, it is acquired by the private investor from the GB.
- 2014 - Ownership change (100% CZ)
- 2015 - New office area.
Our visionTo be a serious and respected supplier, which takes care of its employees, customers and environment, while making the reasonable profit assuring its further development, innovation and growth.
- Production and storage area – 3700 m2
- Offices, cloak-rooms, lavatories – 900 m2
- 127 employees
- One-, two-, or three-shift operation
- Sales in the last financial year 164 mio CZK
- Approximately 25 % of our production is intended for export (SK, GER, HU, GB, F, PL, Mexico, India, China)